[erlang-questions] web sockets almost working ....

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Thu Dec 10 14:42:11 CET 2009

I don't think, that this technology will kill anything because of many
problems with routers, proxy servers, antiviruses.

Do you know, how antivirus handle endless HTTP stream? It waits
request end, save to disk and check there. This is why
endless-http is dead.

We are using RTMP in our production. It is a statefull binary
protocol. It is 100% unreliable, because lots of corporate proxies
don't allow it. And these proxies will not allow websockets.