[erlang-questions] An Erlang like DNS service

Kenji Rikitake kenji.rikitake@REDACTED
Wed Dec 9 13:05:21 CET 2009

For a global registry other than DNS, handle.net of CNRI has been
popular for numbering academic publications (DOI identifier uses a part
of handle.net namespace):
http://www.handle.net/

BTW can a pid be globally unique? (or has that large numbering space?)

Just a little thought.
Kenji Rikitake

In the message <9b08084c0912090135u4ce2db57i7a80cdad67c7cf58@REDACTED>
dated Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 10:35:31AM +0100,