[erlang-questions] open_port issue

Jayson Vantuyl kagato@REDACTED
Wed Dec 9 11:54:59 CET 2009

It looks like the problem is that the port doesn't close the STDIN after writing the data.  I tried it with "cat" and got data back, but it never exited.  I eventually tested this from the command line and it looks like ImageMagick wants EOF.

There doesn't seem to be a port_control for this.  Obviously, this is bad.

Also, does {spawn_executable,Command} work for anyone?  I can't seem to get it to work.  I ALWAYS get badarg, even when {spawn,_} works.

--
Jayson Vantuyl
kagato@REDACTED