Limit functions available to a process

Brentley Jones the.ajarn@REDACTED
Sat Dec 5 23:23:42 CET 2009

On Dec 5, 3:42 pm, Brentley Jones <the.aj...@REDACTED> wrote:
> I remember seeing in the list a topic which talked a proposal which would allow different functions being available from a module depending on context. One would be able to give a different name to a module and expose different functions to certain modules. (Maybe someone could find a link to this?)

I found the topic that I was trying to explain:
http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2006-November/023879.html
It was before the google groups indexing, thus why I couldn't find it.

O'Keefe's proposal would actually do what I want. By being able to
define an environment that only has access to module a,c,b I would
have what I want.