[erlang-questions] reading data from a file

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Thu Dec 3 06:09:36 CET 2009

Thanks guys. You just saved me from myself. I had begin to descend into
parsing hell by starting a hand written parser to process the token
output of io:scan_erl_exprs/3. It was looking like a long and hard road.

The loss of comments doesn't worry me as the comments are there to
remind me of the format of the file and nothing else.

Given the price of gold it's just as well it's weight is measured in
electrons :-).

Jeff.