[erlang-questions] where are erlang type definitions defined?

Andrew Thompson andrew@REDACTED
Wed Dec 2 18:04:05 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 12:57:00PM +0100, Joe Armstrong wrote:
> Is there a definitive document describing what Erlang types are supposed to be?
>
> I'd like a reference to one document (not the grammar) that defines what types
> are *supposed* to be.
>
> The best In could find is
>
> http://www.erlang.org/eeps/eep-0008.html
>
> Is this the definitive document?

I believe it *was* the definitive document but I know there's syntax and
types available that aren't described in it because they've been added
later.

I'm not aware of anything more current other than the dialyzer source
and the specs used in OTP itself, however.

Andrew