SFErlounge, hosted by LinkedIn

Nick Gerakines nick@REDACTED
Wed Dec 2 01:29:22 CET 2009

Friday, December 11th, 2009 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.

I'm pleased to announce that LinkedIn is hosting the next San
Francisco Erlounge in Mountain View.  The event is open to the public.
 Erlang developers, functional programming folks and the curious are
welcome to this social event.  Light food and drinks will be provided.
There isn't a set agenda so please let me know if you'd like to
present. Otherwise, we'll go over the EUC slides and presentation and
host a related discussion which I'm sure will be a lot of fun.

    LinkedIn Corporation
    2027 Stierlin Court
    Mountain View, CA 94043

As always, we greatly appreciate it when you RSVP.  Please direct any
questions or comments to nick+sferlounge@REDACTED  I can also be
reached on my mobile phone, +1 (415) 963-1165.  There is ample parking
in and around the area/building.

If you plan on attending from the city, please consider carpooling or
taking caltrain because traffic around 5:30pm / 6:00pm isn't so fun.
I'll make myself available to help people get to and from caltrain if
needed, but please let me know ahead of time so I can schedule
accordingly.

As always, the same or better information can be found at
http://sferlounge.com/.  If you are interested in hosting or have
questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

# Nick Gerakines