Web Framework to choose

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Tue Dec 1 17:08:49 CET 2009

Hello Johann,

As mentioned, the nice thing with Zotonic is that you get a complete CMS including an editorial interface.

It is also easy to extend, you can add any field to a resource (page), add categories or define completely separate data models.
Just take a look how the admin is extended by mod_admin_person or how mod_mailinglist adds its own data model for storing mailing list recipients.

Modules are implemented as gen_servers, which makes it straight forward to add polling, long lasting connections or other server functionality.

Best is to check the tip of the repository.  The 0.1.0 download is already old :-)

Kind regards,

Marc Worrell.