Web Framework to choose

Johann Höchtl johann.hoechtl@REDACTED
Tue Dec 1 09:33:13 CET 2009

Hello!

I am still a beginner at Erlang (but not FP in general). To get myself
startet I plan to toy a bit around with the idea of automated data
extraction from twitter and display statistics, etc. using an Erlang
web framework.

I am uncertain which framework to choose. Those have come into the
shortlist:

* Nitrogen
* Erlang-Web
* Zotonic

The last one looks promising, but I am uncertain if Zotonic is not to
rigid in the sense of enforcing a certain style and I do not kow if it
is 'dynamic' enough. For example other CMS systems I am aware of make it
hard to add dynamic content beside that is provided.

Regrads,

   Johann