[erlang-questions] Edoc syntax

Carl McDade carlmcdade@REDACTED
Thu Apr 30 14:22:07 CEST 2009

I am having a not so nice time trying to get Edoc to work on Mochiweb files
or any files for that matter. I am using Windows XP Pro and r13b.

8> edoc:files("c:/erlang_stuff/mochi/src/mochihex.erl","c:/erlang/doc").
** exception error: no function clause matching
                    filename:do_flatten(99,[])
     in function  filename:basename/1
     in call from edoc:expand_files/1
     in call from edoc:run/3

I have Joe's book which has nothing about Edoc in it that I can find. The
documentation concerning Edoc does not show exact examples of the syntax
needed.

Anyone an expert on documentation and can give help and/or advice?

Thanks,

--
Carl McDade
Content Management Systems Consultant