[erlang-questions] Sending email

Michael McDaniel erlangy@REDACTED
Wed Apr 29 01:16:40 CEST 2009

 I prefer smtp_fsm.erl from
 http://www.trapexit.org/Special:UserContributions
 which sends mail via SMTP to whatever server you
 configure it for.

 Not certain what you mean by "all correctly
 configured for the domain in question" so
 do not know if it is completely appropriate
 for your use pattern.  If the receiving mail
 server demands proper reverse DNS lookup of
 the sending server, that is outside of the
 scope of the individual mail utilities anyway
 and needs to be configured via your nameserver.

 smtp_fsm does not require any email system installed
 on your server (which is also true of some of the
 other email facilities).

 See more choices at the above link.

~Michael