[erlang-questions] question regarding symmetric encryption with crypto library

jones34 ljw1001@REDACTED
Tue Apr 28 02:29:04 CEST 2009

Ok. Bruce Schneier's "Applied Cryptography" to the rescue. The
solution is to always pad the plain text (even when it's an encrypt-
able length and use the last byte to store the number of bytes added.

No problem, really, but it would sure be nice if someone would add a
wrapper to the crypto library so everyone didn't have to re-invent
this particular wheel :-).