[erlang-questions] odbc DBMS

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Sat Apr 25 03:49:32 CEST 2009

The two main postgres drivers that are used, since they are native
erlang code and less prone to errors than the C port [driver] solution
seem to be:
https://forge.process-one.net/browse/ejabberd-modules/pgsql
http://glozer.net/code.html#epgsql

The process-one driver was derived from code here (by Christian Sunesson):
http://frihjul.net/pgsql

You might want to avoid creating your own, since it has been done at
least twice.