[erlang-questions] R13B incompatibility crashes LFE compiler

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Fri Apr 24 02:05:44 CEST 2009

I have now added a quick fix for this to github. This fix is incompatible
for both R12B and R13B, see the README for notes on how to handle this. It
is really easy.

I will load down a better fix soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

Robert