[erlang-questions] : : : : : : sctp_peeloff() support in OTP

Thu Apr 23 14:40:07 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 02:08:45PM +0200, Hynek Vychodil wrote:
> Hello,
> can you please use some mail client that supports threading? It's fourth
> thread about "sctp_peeloff() support in OTP".
> Best regards
>    Hynek

Well, at least my mail client supports its own mail threading;
I have only two threads. One singelton message is Valentin Mimic's
that it did not manage to sort out. The others are fine.

I use User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.9i. It has been around very long
and works finefor me. As you see it supplies both In-Reply-To:
and References: headers, and gmail as you use is mostly
very good at tracking threads.

It is strange that you are experiencing problems.