[erlang-questions] Graphing options in erlang

Björn-Egil Dahlberg egil@REDACTED
Tue Apr 21 10:07:50 CEST 2009

Zvi wrote:
> OTP has a hidden Erlang binding for GD graphics library, in percept
> application.
> Look at egd module:
>
> http://erlang.org/doc/man/egd.html

Actually egd is not bindings to GDlib. In the first implementation this
was true, but now everything is implemented in erlang with no external
dependencies and with no ties to gd. Only the name remains the same.

// Björn-Egil
    Erlang/OTP