[erlang-questions] two problems with erlide

Gamoto gamoto@REDACTED
Sat Apr 18 14:52:56 CEST 2009

Hi,
I have just installed Eclipse 3.4.2 and Erlide 0.5.0
I followed the Erlide documentation (I believe ...) and now I try to run the "hello_world" example.
1) I have the message "could not compile file" , type "erlang problem"
the hello_world.erl file has a small cross on a red background.
2) the syntax coloring seems to not be activated. How to enable it ?
  windows->preferences->erlang->syntax coloring: enable has no effect for me !

John