[erlang-questions] change epmd listen port still without resolve for us

Sverker Eriksson sverker@REDACTED
Fri Apr 17 11:04:21 CEST 2009

Use the environment variable  ERL_EPMD_PORT that was introduced in R13A.
It should work on windows as well.
In earlier versions the port number is hard coded in erts/epmd/epmd.mk
for the emulator.

/Sverker, Erlang/OTP Ericsson