[erlang-questions] ANN: Erlang/OTP R13B will be released on April 22

Ngoc Dao ngocdaothanh@REDACTED
Thu Apr 16 09:50:52 CEST 2009

Thank you,
we are all looking forward to the release.

I run a "hello world" Yaws appmod on R13A and the number of req/s is 1.5
times compared to running on R12B-5.

Regards,
Ngoc.