[erlang-questions] In a mnesia cluster, which node is queried?

ryeguy ryeguy1@REDACTED
Tue Apr 7 16:22:00 CEST 2009

I reposted this question elsewhere, and I worded it differently. Here
is my reworded question if it makes it more clear:

Let's say you have a mnesia table replicated on nodes A and B. If on
node C, which does not contain a copy of the table, I do
mnesia:change_config(extra_db_nodes, [NodeA, NodeB]), and then on node
C I do mnesia:dirty_read(user, bob) how does node C choose which
node's copy of the table to execute a query on?