[erlang-questions] Storing funs in term files

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Mon Apr 6 00:01:47 CEST 2009

Hi Gaspar,

Noted!

I'm usually pretty careful about file I/O. In this case the initial
file:script read will parameterize a module which will be used by the
application for the actual "work". So it's an on-create function only :)

Thanks and regards,
Steve