[erlang-questions] Building wxerlang [Was: IPC bus for Erlang?]

Camille Troillard tuscland@REDACTED
Fri Apr 3 17:34:34 CEST 2009

Hello Dan,
I think I am getting close to having wxerlang running on Mac OS X.
However, there is a last problem in wxerlang building process you should
know about.

In the OTP R13A release notes, it is recommended for Darwin (Mac OS X) users
to build Erlang with --enable-darwin64bits option.

That doesn't work, "./configure --enable-hipe" worked fine on OS X and
wxerlang is now working on my system, thanks.

Best,
Cam