[erlang-questions] accept part of a server

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Apr 3 13:32:45 CEST 2009

Greetings,

If you do 1), and want to use an active socket, you will have to assign
a new controlling process Pid to S.

If you do 2) the right process is already in control. LS is not a
problem, since the accept call does not have to be issued from the
socket owner process.

Read http://erlang.org/doc/man/gen_tcp.html for more information.

bengt