[erlang-questions] IPC bus for Erlang?

Camille Troillard tuscland@REDACTED
Fri Apr 3 13:24:39 CEST 2009

Dan,
Just two more things:

1.  It appears on Mac OS X Leopard that it is needed to instruction the
wxerlang configure script to use the newly installed wxWidgets library, like
this:

cd wx
./configure
--with-wxconfig=/usr/local/lib/wx-config/mac-unicode-release-static-2.8

2. in wxerlang, "make install" fails with the following error:

olibrius:wx camille$ sudo make install
Password:
escript ./install.es @libdir@
escript: exception error: undefined function 'escript__install.io':format/2
  in function  'escript__install.es__1238__757603__565159':main/1
  in call from escript:run/2
  in call from escript:start/1
  in call from init:start_it/1
  in call from init:start_em/1
make: *** [install] Error 127

Sorry, I am not proficient enough in escript to be able to fix that.
I am using Erlang OTP R13A.

Cheers,
Cam