[erlang-questions] process: messages from various sources

Gamoto gamoto@REDACTED
Thu Apr 2 18:15:21 CEST 2009

OK, like this ?:
{ok, Listen} = gen_tcp:listen(Port,[binary, {packet, 0}, {active, once}, {reuseaddr, true}] ),

my_process(Socket)->
	receive
		{tcp,Socket,Bin}->  handle_Bin,
				    inet:setopts(Socket, [{active, once}]),