[erlang-questions] Version-dependent compiling?

Attila Rajmund Nohl attila.r.nohl@REDACTED
Thu Apr 2 18:03:19 CEST 2009

Hello!

Is there a way to test for the OTP version during compile time? For
example the possible return values of the pwdfun callback in an ssh
server are true, {true, Handle} or {false, Str} in OTP R11B-5 (even if
it's not documented) and true or false in OTP R13A. For a while I'd
like to compile and use the same code with both OTP versions - is it
possible to do easily? I'd like to avoid modifying the Makefiles, but
I'm willing to introduce some -ifdefs.