[erlang-questions] Release building path question

Dan Rubino webaccounts@REDACTED
Sat Sep 27 12:49:02 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to build a release and would like to include multiple
applications I have built.

I am able to build a release which includes any number of the apps which
come with the erlang distribution i.e. in the erlang/lib directory.

Now it seems somehow that lib directory is on a path somewhere. If I
want to add several of my own apps which are in other locations how
would I go about ensuring they are picked up when I build the release?

Is there some way of setting a path i.e. each apps ebin directory so
that the release builder can pick them up?

Thanks,
Dan