[erlang-questions] [ANN] Erlang refactorer -- Wrangler 0.5

H.Li@REDACTED H.Li@REDACTED
Tue Sep 23 12:16:44 CEST 2008

Dear Erlang users,

We are pleased to announce the availability of Wrangler 0.5, a snapshot of
our Erlang Refactorer prototype. The current snapshot supports a number of
basic structural refactorings, data-related refactorings, process-related
refactorings, as well as duplicated code detection.

You can get Wrangler 0.5 (bundled with Distel) via

       http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/forse/

Please see the README and Documentation for build/use instructions, and
let us know about any problems, bugs, suggestions. Our project Email
address is: erlang-refactor@REDACTED

The current snapshot is still embedded in Emacs, but we are now in the
process of integrating Wrangler with Erlide, the Erlang IDE powered by
Eclipse.

Happy Refactoring!

Simon Thompson, Huiqing Li