[erlang-questions] Memory usage

Francesca Gangemi francesca@REDACTED
Tue Sep 9 22:48:25 CEST 2008

Hi Ulf,

thanks for your suggestion, we already knew about this article but it
didn't help.
In our case the process parsing the xml does not use a huge amount of
memory and we don't have so many requests at the same time.
Furthermore I can't see which process is using all the memory.
The memory information says that processes_used memory is 2060858920
(~1965MB) while the process information reports a total of  24318346
bytes (~231 MB), adding up the stack+heap values for all the processes.

What is included in the calculation of the processes_used value?

Kind regards
Francesca