[erlang-questions] Executing an Erlang function from Perl

Sebastian Bello sebastian.bello@REDACTED
Fri Sep 5 18:47:57 CEST 2008

Thanks Bengt and Chandru.
An additional question: if I know the full path to a .beam file, and
that path has no been added with a -pa for example, what would be the
way to execute a function of that module?
    Sebastian-