[erlang-questions] When does ERLC provide minmal feedback?

ggaliens@REDACTED ggaliens@REDACTED
Fri Nov 28 20:54:41 CET 2008

When does ERLC provide minimal feedback?

I am compiling parts of Wings3D graphical application.

Sometimes ERLC seems to compile (no errors no warns) and no .beam generated.
Sometimes  a  warning such as Error1 and Error2.

Is there some way I can force the compiler to give me more instructive feedback ???

'm afraid I'm getting these for some more gross reason such as bad line delimiters ... bad white-space or invisible character or something like that.

Any helpful hints that can get me back to proper sleuthing techniques ????

Are there any know gotchas that I can watch out for ???