[erlang-questions] LDAP server in Erlang?

Jon Gretar Borgthorsson jongretar@REDACTED
Wed Nov 26 18:17:58 CET 2008

No.

ErlDir was supposed to include LDAP+DNS system but I think that is an
abandoned project now. To my knowledge there is no other project out
there.

But there are some things available with the built in modules to ease
the building of your own. As I understand it then the LDAP schemas are
defined in ASN.1 which erlang has built in modules for. And LDAP is
basically only a communication standard.