[erlang-questions] How to force kernel application will always be started before my app

Roger Critchlow rec@REDACTED
Tue Nov 25 20:15:15 CET 2008

I'd think that:

   an event that fired when Module:Function/Arity was called
   an event that fired when Module:Function/Arity returned
   an event that fired when Module:Function/Arity was aborted by an
exception

would cover a lot of cases.

-- rec --