[erlang-questions] Inlining Restrictions

David Mercer dmercer@REDACTED
Fri Nov 21 18:28:36 CET 2008

Are there any restrictions on when it is legal to do function inlining (with
either the -compile(inline) directive or the compiler option)?  Reason I ask
is that I have code that compiles fine without inlining but crashes with an
"internal error in kernel_module" error when I enable inlining.  Am
wondering if I could refactor my code and take out the offending statement
and so allow function inlining.  Please advise.  Thank-you.

David