[erlang-questions] next(Erlang): "Fix up records so that records are first-class citizens and not just syntax saccharine for tuples?"

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Fri Nov 21 14:52:20 CET 2008

damien morton skrev:
> On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 10:16 PM, Steve Davis
> <steven.charles.davis@REDACTED> wrote:
>>
>> - XML is a disaster for almost all purposes, so don't be tempted to
>>  use it for "configuration" or "communications" (it took me a while
>> to finally understand Joe's view, but I am 110% there now)
>
> Do you have a link to Joe's view on XML?

Here's one input:

"Getting Erlang to talk to the outside world"
Proceedings of the 2002 ACM SIGPLAN workshop on Erlang

http://www.erlang.se/workshop/2002/Armstrong.pdf
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=592858

BR,
Ulf W