[erlang-questions] Rational arithmetic library?

Dave Smith dave.smith.to@REDACTED
Thu Nov 20 15:30:49 CET 2008

I have been working on a decimal application.  This is a linked-in driver
application backed by the decNumberhttp://speleotrove.com/decimal/ library.
It's crude at this point, and I haven't decided on the interface format. I
didn't plan to release it yet, but I'll do a little cleanup today and make
the code available for review.

This is not a rational library, but a decimal fixed-point (or decimal
floating-point) library.  If you really need rational arithmetic, consider
creating a driver backed by gmp (http://gmplib.org/)