[erlang-questions] 10,000 simultaneous connections

john s wolter johnswolter@REDACTED
Thu Nov 20 06:45:29 CET 2008

Bob, Dave, t,

Thank you for your educational replies, they will get me started.  Most
interesting to see that  Erlang has already demonstrated that level of
capability.  That gives me confidence to see how far I can push this.  This
could occupy December but maybe less time then that.  The coming holiday may
speed things up.

Do you have any other insights that may be of use?