[erlang-questions] Erlang 3000?

damien morton dmorton@REDACTED
Sun Nov 16 03:09:04 CET 2008

As you suggest, the 'minimal' change is to wrap the current set of
collections and create a set of behaviours to regularise naming. From this a
set of library guidelines could be born to guide other efforts in other
modules.
Can a module have multiple behaviours applied to it? What happens with
conflicts, can one function satisfy two or more behaviour requirements?