[erlang-questions] Replacing default shell in sshd

Charles Ahn nexes300@REDACTED
Sun Nov 9 12:46:17 CET 2008

If so then the module seems designed to accommodate a single user at a
time because, if two users are logged in, one user exiting also kills
the connection for the second one. I tried to find out why but I can't
understand what the ssh code is doing, or even when the shell code
gets called (I wanted to find out where the shell gets called so I
could figure out how I am supposed to get the user name from within
the shell). I read along and then the code enters the mysterious world
of supervisors and I get lost.

Charles