[erlang-questions] Idiom for multiple case matches

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Fri Nov 7 18:12:43 CET 2008

Ulf,

Isn't there also more garbage (as in GC) created by Mats' solution? Doesn't
the list "aeiouy" get created and destroyed every time, or does the compiler
"know" it is constant and make one constant copy of it that is not GC'ed?

Regards,
Edwin Fine