[erlang-questions] driver_entry stop() and driver_async() interaction

Paul Fisher pfisher@REDACTED
Thu Nov 6 19:22:45 CET 2008

Can anyone comment on this question i sent a few weeks ago?

When the port owner terminates and there are driver_async() requests
scheduled and not yet executed, I am seeing them outstanding at the time
of the stop() callback.

--
paul