[erlang-questions] object oriented programming and design pattern

Boris Shomodjvarac shomodj@REDACTED
Wed Nov 5 11:11:31 CET 2008

Dan Rubino wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I would recommend the Joe Armstrong book for learning Erlang and an
> introduction to OTP.
>
> As far as implementing OO in FP I think what you are after is an
> understanding of functional data structures. For that I recommend Chris
> Okasaki's book "Purely functional data structures" - alot of it is lazy
> however so doesnt apply to Erlang, interesting none the less.

I'm trying to reed that book but examples are in ML and Haskell, so
right now I'm reading The Little MLer in order to understand Chris book.
Does anyone have any examples from that book written in Erlang?

--
"A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming,
 is not worth knowing" - Alan Perlis