[erlang-questions] Alternative approaches to selective receive

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sat May 31 08:04:44 CEST 2008

We have, in other cases.
This particular case is a bit unwieldy, in that the
signaling application alone is ca 100KLOC,
and also runs as a mission-critical service.

In cases where someone has written a multiplexing
state machine, it's usually fairly easy to create one
process for each, without altering the code much.
This goes a long way towards eliminating the bad
reordering effects, and is also a first step towards
rewriting the code in a nicer way.

BR,
Ulf W