[erlang-questions] Serl 0.1 Release Announcement

zambal zambal@REDACTED
Thu May 29 22:21:56 CEST 2008

On May 29, 10:57 am, "Howard Yeh" <hay...@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been hacking on a Lisp front end for Erlang during the past few
> months. It might be worth a look if you like common-lisp.
>
> Serl is a S-exp based frontend designed for Erlang. If you like
> Scheme, you might want to try LFE, but if you like Common-Lisp and its
> comparative hairyness, Serl might be for you.

Congratulations with this first release. I guess my taste's more like
LFE's 'minimal' syntax, but more languages running on the Erlang run-
time is a good thing IMHO and I'm very curious in which direction your
project will develop.

BTW, Serl's parser doesn't seem to like text files with window line
endings ( \r\n ). When saved with Unix line endings, compilation of my
test file seemed to work.