[erlang-questions] Twoorl: an open source Twitter clone

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Thu May 29 16:19:40 CEST 2008

How about a using a 2-3 node ram replicated Mnesia as a front-end
cache with MySQL as a backend
store?

Add a time to live argument to all data and flush the cache to the
backend in idle time.

Adjust the time to live so as to keep the cache a reasonable size.

Best of both worlds.

/Joe