[erlang-questions] Flymake & include_lib

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Thu May 29 15:17:01 CEST 2008

2008/5/29 Kevin A. Smith <kevin@REDACTED>:

> I've been using flymake for a while now, really loving it BTW, but I've got
> a problem which is starting to drive me to distraction.
>
> When I'm working on code with the typical OTP app directory structure
> (ebin, priv, include, src, etc) flymake errors trying to locate .hrl files
> when I include them thusly:
>
> -include_lib("foo.hrl").

I have no idea what Flymake is, but when using include_lib, you have to use
it thusly:

-include_lib("my_app/include/my_file.hrl").
-include_lib("my_app/any_directory/any_file.hrl").

I hope this helps.

cheers
Chandru