[erlang-questions] Ann: Erlang By Example

Kevin A. Smith kevin@REDACTED
Thu May 29 13:09:20 CEST 2008

The Pragmatic Programmers, publishers of Joe's "Programming Erlang",
have started offering screencasts covering a range of subjects
available here:

http://www.pragprog.com/screencasts

I'm producing an introductory series on Erlang as part of this effort:

http://www.pragprog.com/screencasts/v-kserl/erlang-by-example

The series is targeted at experienced developers who are new to
Erlang. The subjects covered so far are standard Erlang fare --
message passing, pattern matching, and inter-node communication -- but
I have plans to cover more advanced topics like mnesia and OTP in the
coming episodes.

--Kevin