[erlang-questions] Twoorl: an open source Twitter clone

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Thu May 29 12:44:16 CEST 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Per Melin <per.melin@REDACTED> wrote:
> Right now I'm using term_to_binary and dumping that in a flat
> file (much like disk_log), which works for all my needs, except for
> full text search. I'd prefer not to build and store my own reverse

I'm interested in an example of the reverse index implementation,
'cause i'll need one in my bachelors thesis (written in Erlang :) )

P.S. Sorry, Per, for sending previously this mail exclusively to you.
--
Gleb Peregud
http://gleber.pl/

Every minute is to be grasped.