[erlang-questions] [gen_server] time out error when handle_call returns {noreply, State}

Marcin Maciukiewicz ciukes2@REDACTED
Wed May 28 00:14:01 CEST 2008

Hi,

This are my first steps in Erlang World. So far I'm stuck with
gen_server:Module:handle_call/3.
I get time out every time when {noreply, State} is returned. Following
are code snippets:
* Server module: http://pastebin.com/f590f0e00
* Test module: http://pastebin.com/f2af1806b
* Console output: http://pastebin.com/f3b998308

As I understand, the correct value is returned from handle_call/3. No
problem with that. What I cannot determine is a reason for the time
out error.
So far I have found this post:
http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2006-March/019821.html
Following the advice I introduced pp:start/0. No success, same story again.

Can somebody help me out with the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Marcin.