[erlang-questions] otp modules dependencies

Howard Yeh hayeah@REDACTED
Tue May 27 19:35:27 CEST 2008

Isn't OTP installed by default (i'm new too)?

I typed xmerl:foo() to get xmerl loaded, then xmerl:<tab> to see what
functions are available. I didn't do anything special to install it.

On 5/27/08, mark peleus <mark.peleus@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have erlang installed (not otp) but I need a package from the otp, xmerl
> for example.
>
> If erlang and the otp are from the same version, I guess I can just copy
> xmerl ebing folder to my erlang installation directory
>  and modify the path in the erlang start script.
>
> How do I know if a package, xmerl in this case, is dependent on other
> packages?
>
> Thanks

hayeah.wordpress.com
   --metacircular thinking